Our semi-automatic edge banding machine blade knives are made from branded, highly-grained cemented carbide, featuring high toughness, endurance and intensity. The product goes though over 10 production processes, multiple examinations and a thorough manual check before leaving the factory, so as to ensure supreme precision level and to avoid fracturing during service.
9CrSi alloy steel; 65Mn spring steel; Cr12 cold work tool steel; LD high toughness cold work tool steel; SKD-11 cold die steel
2-side planer, 4-side planer, wood shaper machine and copying machine in woodworking.
Solid wood, plywood, melamine faced chipboard(M.F.C), acrylic
1. Spiral cutting surface: the semi-automatic edge banding machine blade resorts to high precision design ing and developing techniques to place disintegrated blades reasonably around the cutter body, resulting in a relatively small cutting surface at every moment that reduces burning marks and burrs during cutting.
2. Quick heat radiation: the 7xxx series aluminum alloys that mainly apply in aerospace technology are used to manufacture cutter bodies of our products. Consequently, the blade features enhanced heat radiation speed, higher stability and structural intensity during service, and extended service life.
3. Disintegrated blades: the blades are assembled onto cutting body without being wielded, resulting in blades remaining their original hardness and extending service life. When some blades are blunted, they can be easily disassembled from the cutting body, saving much time.
4. Long service life: the aluminum cutting body of our products can serve twice to third as long time as regular blades; if used for 2-side or 4-side planer, the service time further extends to three to four times as that of regular blades.
5. Tiny wood dust: benefited from the spiral cutting method it employs, our blades produce tiny wood dust. The wood dust can be effortlessly separated from the surface of timber through a central vacuum system.
6. Mild noise: our product features a 30-to-50 dB less of noise cutting wood pieces as compared to regular blades cutting the same surface.
We also support refitting of blades into any shape according to blueprint or sample provided by our clients.